The Great North Run is the world’s largest half marathon, seeing almost 60,000 people embark on the famous 13-mile route from Newcastle to South Shields every year in what is a truly iconic event.
Starting in Newcastle upon Tyne and finishing in South Shields, it’s a great event for everyone, whether you’re after a personal best or wanting to be part of something special.
Whether you are a seasoned runner or a first-timer, we will be with you every step of the way. If you don’t want to run yourself, why not encourage staff, friends or family to run on behalf of Foundation of Light?
Event Key Points
2019 date to be confirmed.
Secure your place
- Registration fee to be confirmed.
- Fundraising pledge to be confirmed.
- Guaranteed place at the starting line
- Foundation of Light running vest
- Fundraising pack
- Training tips
- Two tickets to a Sunderland AFC home game.